We’ve known Barack Obama and Joe Biden as past and present presidents of a powerful country, the United States of America. Obama is a member of the Democratic Party and was known as the first African-American president in the US. He also successfully passed several bills that created huge development and changes in the country. He once again runs for re-election and he defeated opponent Mitt Romney. He left office in January 2017.
Meanwhile, Joe Biden is the current president of the United States and he is facing huge problems brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Plus, the changing of seats, from Trump to Biden is quite hectic. Biden was the first president to win against a sitting president ever since Bill Clinton overpowered George Bush. Trump couldn’t accept the situation and refuses to concede even on his last day of office. But no matter how serious the situation, people will always find ways to laugh. Memes of Obama and Joe are all over the internet and you can’t simply pass one without laughing your heart out.
- That’s one tough question!
- It’s okay Joe. Everything will be okay!
- Imagine seeing someone else’s wife in your bed room, glowing in the dark!
- That’s too sweet!
- That classmate who’s sooo clingy!
- Don’t point at them Joe!
- Copying. One Another. One Another.
- Who cares about that notice?!
- The Avengers is the only key to defeating the ISIS.
- You got caught, Joe!
- Everybody indeed has a twin…shadow!
- That feeling when your mama leaves you!
- BARack have all the reason to go to the BAR!
- They’re bros!
- Unleash the convincing power!